1.6
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Worst customers service experience!! that I have ever experienced with a reservation call center.

Could not understand the person with heavy accent for a simple question before I reserved. Person was not paying attention as there must have been a party there with all the noise and screaming. I asked to speak to a supervisor who was equally challenged to speak clearly. When I asked for his manager or their manager, they refused and said they could not take calls, and could maybe answer an email.

Was hung up on twice eventually told the head manager would call me. She never did, probably didn't speak English Either.

Will never reserve at a Riu EVeR!!! Teach your people or hire people who can answer English customers!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Riu. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Riu.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Riu to other companies on our site.

Comments

Lee, Massachusetts, United States #1286406

I agree management tossed my 73 year mom with brain issues out for having bed accidents