Riu Customer Service
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
View from the room, Spa, Location, I liked the staff kevin, Food
Customer service, Management, Food, Room was damp, Such as wrong prices or food not on offer but on the menus
Riu Hotels & Resorts Unites More than 100 hotels in the best destinations in the world. The international RIU chain was founded in Mallorca by the Riu family in 1953 as a small holiday firm and is still owned by the family's third generation. The company specialises in holiday resorts and 60% of its establishments offer its acclaimed All Inclusive by RIU service. RIU Hotels & Resorts now has more than 100 hotels in 16 countries which welcome over 3,2 million guests a year and provide jobs for a total of 25,000 employees. RIU is currently the world's 30th ranked chain, one of the Caribbean's most popular and the fourth largest in Spain.
Riu is ranked 99 out of 1132 in Hotels and Resorts category
Where Reviews Came From
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Punta Cana, La Altagracia, Dominican Republic
- Norton, Massachusetts, United States
- Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica
- Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico
- Miami, Florida, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Riu to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future